EVACUATION FROM EASTERN ALEPPO IS FINISHED, BUT NOT THE SUFFERING OF CIVILIANS
24CR groups are happy about the recent evacuation of civilians from Aleppo and the villages of Kufriyah and Al-Fua’ to safer areas.
However, we hoped that the international efforts would also protect them in their homes. We also want to indicate that, in spite of being evacuated from eastern Aleppo to safer areas, civilians remain vulnerable to airstrikes and killing by Assad’s forces. This is why we call on international and political powers to ensure the protection of civilians in Syria by the separation of civilian areas from military operations and airstrikes.
The attempts by the extremists to block the evacuation agreement proved that they are indifferent to the safety of civilians, and that they exploit their suffering to their own interests instead. Therefore, it is our duty to increase and unify our efforts in order to protect the remaining civilians in Syria from the extremist forces and their supporters.
24 Civil Resistance against Extremism
- Euphrates Shield Operation and Safe Zone Challenges March 11 2017
- The “Wrath of the Euphrates”… New Risks December 13 2016
- EVACUATION FROM EASTERN ALEPPO IS FINISHED, BUT NOT THE SUFFERING OF CIVILIANS December 24 2016
- غضب الفرات… أخطار جديدة December 13 2016
- إخلاء المدنيين من حلب الشرقية لم يضع حداً لإنهاء معاناة المدنيين في سوريا December 24 2016
- A statement on the discontinuing of activities of the media department of 24CR October 19 2018
- تجميد القسم الإعلامي في مجموعة 24 للمقاومة المدنية ضد التطرف October 19 2018
- The Enemy Brothers’ War in Idlib June 4 2018
- إدلب.. حرب الإخوة الأعداء June 4 2018
- الرقة24 تنعي أحد أبطالها في المدينة المحاصرة October 12 2017